Nanny and Nanny Nurse Services
Outstanding Kids Agency supplies our clients with handpicked, highly sourced after, reputable and experienced Nannies. The Live in Nannies mostly care for children aged 3 months -15 years old. They will attend to each child’s day to day needs and nurtures their growth and development in a fun, safe and productive environment.
At Outstanding Kids Agency, we take our responsibilities of sourcing our candidates very seriously and we provide the absolute best options to our clients. All Nannies go through our stringent vetting process, of an enhanced DBS check, and they must hold a current Paediatric First Aid certificate before we can place them with a family.
Live In Nannies work between 50 to 60 hours per week 5 or 6 days per week. A live in Nanny will have two weeknights Babysitting included in her salary.
Click link for :Daytime Nanny
Click link for:Night Nurse/Nannies
- Creating a safe, clean, and stimulating environment for the children to thrive
- Bathing and dressing
- Changing diapers and potty-training
- Children’s laundry
- Planning meals, preparing food, and/or feeding the children
- Arranging playdates and outings
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Planning and supervising age appropriate educational activities, crafts, and play
- Preparing and supervising breakfast
- Getting children ready for school
- Picking up children from school
- Helping children with homework
- Taking children to extracurricular activities
- Supervising children’s play, including an element of education and development
- Researching/arranging activities
- Babysit 2 weeknights a week
If you are employing a Nanny on Permanent basis the agency fee is
17% of net salary for the first year
Temporary placement for up to 26 weeks is
17% of Net salary for the duration of the appointment.
VAT is calculated at 20%
- A full time Live-in Nanny’s salary in London is between £400 -£650 net per week.
Salary is dependent on Nanny duties, hours, number and age of children, experience, and qualifications.
Nannies are not self-employed and as such the clients will have to pay the nanny’s tax and national insurance. Please refer to information on Nanny tax.
Please check fees section.
Agency fees £30 per day plus VAT.